Salary. $16.25/per hour
- Act as center director in his/her absence during evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Provide support to staff in resolving negative behavior of students.
- Monitor and maintain effective control through personal observations by making periodic checks of center wide activities as well as facilities, dormitories, cafeteria, etc. and report potential or existent non-resolved problems to the center director.
- Serve as primary on center contact for off-center individuals and for matters needing immediate investigation, advice and decision.
- Review and audit all assigned areas regularly for contractual compliance and effectiveness of delivery of services to students. Prepare related reports, up to and including the Center Duty Officer (CDO) report.
Bachelor's degree and two years related experience, two of which should be in a supervisory capacity. Directly related experience may be considered in lieu of formal education requirements. Experience with youth, excellent written and verbal communications skills and computer proficiency required. Valid driver's license with an acceptable driving record, unless waived by management.
Management & Training Corporation is an Equal Opportunity Employer: Minority/Female/Disability/Veteran
Apply on company website