Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Sales Rep with MSO - Texas Back Institute you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At MSO - Texas Back Institute, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K(100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Position Summary: Responsible for the development, management and implementation of physician relations, and business development activities, in alignment with TBI's strategic marketing plans. The primary responsibility will be to develop and maintain strong referral relationships between TBI and referring physicians and the public in the community to increase patient volumes, market share penetration and revenue.
- Create an quarterly plans for business development utilizing market knowledge, individual experience and input from team members to target key accounts and increase business
- The sales market is in the Alliance & Fort Worth area but markets can change based on business needs
- Plan and carry out weekly sales calls
- Write detailed account of sales calls in sales tracking software
- Be accountable for the knowledge and comprehends the strategic complexities of the marketing territory(s).
- Maintain a flexible schedule conducive to achieve department goals and position responsibilities (evening and weekend hours as necessary)
- Other responsibilities to include, but not limited to planning and attending after hour and weekend events and other duties assigned by manager.
- A minimum of 2-3 years of work experience in a sales role with ability to plan and execute goals, including maximum expense control and productivity within parameters of sales responsibilities
- Superior time management skills
- Self- starter
- Medical knowledge and knowledge of territory/market
- Proven record of sales success required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Maintain a positive attitude at all times. Always strive to find or be the solution for the customer
- Dress appropriate and present a professional image
- Maintain a clean well-organized automobile
- Excellent written and communications skills
- Demonstrates exemplary customer service skills for both internal and external customers
- Reliable at meeting sales goals / expectations, deadlines and other performance expectations
- Ability to relate effectively with others with demonstrated understanding of how to approach or respond to individuals based on their personal style, needs
- Excellent time management skills
- Knowledge of how to leverage relationships
- Proficient in computer applications
- Expresses excellent judgment, discretion and decision-making abilities
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand and walk for extended periods of time. The employee is frequently required to use hands, fingers to handle or feel, occasionally walk or stand and infrequently carry boxes/supplies of 10 lbs. or less.
The physical requirements described above must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of the job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the job.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change, or new ones may be assigned at any time with or without notice.
Physician Services Group is skilled in physician employment, practice and urgent care operations. We are experts in hospitalist integration, and graduate medical education. We lead more than 1,300 physician practices and 170+ urgent care centers. We are HCA Healthcare's graduate medical education leader. We provide direction for over 260 exceptional resident and fellowship programs. We focus on carrying out value-added solutions. These solutions help physicians deliver patient-centered healthcare. We support HCA Healthcare's commitment to the care and improvement of human life.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Sales Rep opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website