Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Anesthesiologist. Practicing at Mosaic Life Care provides a rewarding career that promotes excellence in patient-centered care. Thrive in an environment that supports innovation to give your patients the quality of care you want to achieve.
The physician selected will provide adult, comprehensive management of anesthesia for surgical, diagnostic, and therapeutic procedures as well as pre and post care of these patients. Case load includes General Surgery, OB/GYN, GI, and Orthopedics.
- Good mixture of long-tenured and newly trained, knowledgeable, friendly and professional staff
- 100% inpatient
- Bread and butter anesthesia, labor epidurals, c-sections, and ortho.
- No neuro, trauma, vascular, or cardiac
- Comfortable 1:5 call (q5d)
- Standard day off post call
Mosaic Life Care offers:
- Highly competitive base salary plus bonus opportunity
- Starting bonus
- Student loan assistance
- Malpractice insurance
- Family medical and dental insurance
- Life and disability insurance
- Seven weeks' time off
- Professional dues and CME reimbursement
- 401(k) plan
- Relocation assistance
- Onsite concierge services
- And many more benefits!
Mosaic, the regions largest employer with nearly 4,000 caregivers, is a top-rated organization as demonstrated by the following:
- Member of the Mayo Clinic Care Network
- MPact-affiliation - Mosaic Life Care, Mercy and University of Missouri Health Care multi-state provider network
- 100 Top Hospitals by Truven Health Analytics three years in a row.
- Healthgrades Americas Best 50 Hospitals Award in 2018 means we are among the top 1 percent in the nation for overall clinical excellence. Mosaic Life Care is the only hospital in Missouri to receive this award.
- Healthgrades Distinguished Hospital Award for Clinical Excellence, seven years in a row.
- Five-Star overall quality rating from The Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS), since inception.
- Most Wired by Hospitals & Health Networks
- Named Top Performer on Key Quality Measures by The Joint Commission
- Identified as one of the Most Connected hospitals by S. News & World Report
- Received Gold (the highest level of certification) status as the Healthiest Employers in Kansas City by The Greater Kansas City Chamber of Commerce
- Recipient of the Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award, 2009
- Foster G. McGaw Prize recipient, 2009
Mosaic Life Care, a physician-led, multi-specialty health-care system, is currently in search of a BC/BE Anesthesiologist. Practicing at Mosaic ...
Apply on company website