Description10k sign on bonus for full time. 5k for part time
Last year our HCA Healthcare colleagues invested over 156,000 hours volunteering in our communities. As a(an) Radiation Therapist with Mission Hospital you can be a part of an organization that is devoted to giving back!Benefits
Mission Hospital, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Would you like to unlock your potential with a leading healthcare provider dedicated to the growth and development of our colleagues? Join the Mission Hospital family! We will give you the tools and resources you need to succeed in our organization. We are looking for an enthusiastic Radiation Therapist to help us reach our goals. Unlock your potential!Skills, Knowledge, Abilities: Required Education: Graduate of JRCERT accredited School of Radiographyand/or Radiation Therapy. Preferred Education: BS, in Radiologic Technologyor related discipline. Required License: Must be ARRT registered or registryeligible. Must be eligible to sit for Radiation TherapyCertification and become registered within one year of employment. Completes required CEU's for re-certification. Preferred License: ARRT registered in Radiation Therapy. Required Experience: Minimum six months experience in a multi-disciplined Radiation Therapy Department. Approved experience gained through a clinical education program is acceptable. Preferred Experience: None Working Conditions: Attached OSHA Category: Potential for exposure to blood or body fluids. Patient Care Group: Patients of all ages including the neonate, child, adolescent, geriatric, and the dying patient. Orientation, continuing education, knowledge and skills are developed as appropriate for these categories.
- Registered Radiographer (ARRT) must be obtained within 2 years of employment start date
- Associate Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Mission Hospital, located in Asheville, is Mission Health's flagship hospital and is licensed for 763 beds. Business North Carolina ranked Mission Hospital the No. 1 “Best Hospital” in North Carolina for 2017 and 2018, and Mission Hospital ranked among the top 1% of “Best Hospitals” nationally in 2016 by Healthgrades. We are the regional referral center for tertiary and quaternary care and the region's only Level II trauma center. Mission Hospital also includes Mission Children's Hospital – the region's only children's hospital – providing 30 pediatric sub-specialists. We're the busiest surgical hospital west of Raleigh, North Carolina, and the second-busiest in the state. Mission Hospital provides the only open heart and interventional cardiology in the region, and is the only Cyberknife provider west of Raleigh.
"There is so much good to do in the world and so many different ways to do it."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
Be a part of an organization that invests in you! We are reviewing applications for our Radiation Therapist opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website