A Second Shift Maintenance Technician II job in Temecula, CA is available at Milgard Windows and Doors. You should possess a minimum of 5 years of maintenance experience, with a mechanical background preferably in a manufacturing environment. Milgard Windows & Doors is the leading manufacturer of windows and doors in the Western United States with operations in Washington, Oregon, California, Colorado, and Texas. We offer development and growth opportunities!
Maintenance Technician II job responsibilities include:
- Troubleshoot and repair electrical and mechanical systems, including PLC controlled CNC's, welders, and saws
- Repair pumps, vacuum systems and compressors
- Accomplish routine preventative maintenance
- Work with Production personnel to maintain and improve quality
- Adhere to safety policies and procedures related to all facets of job
- Proper usage of personal protective equipment
- Five years of maintenance experience in a manufacturing environment
- High School graduate or equivalent
- Ability to troubleshoot equipment, fabricate new equipment and modify existing equipment
- Ability to lift at least 75lbs
- Electrical & HVAC skills
- Critical thinking skills including the ability to understand, effectively interpret and communicate complex situations
- Sense of urgency and self-motivation; ability to work independently
- Establishing credibility and trust among cross-functional teams
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Demonstrated proficiency with computer software
Milgard is growing with a track record of strong financial performance, which creates opportunities for team members. This role is a great opportunity to learn our business and show what you can do to build a great team and organization. We have a robust total reward offering including:
- Performance Bonus Incentive - your efforts are rewarded!
- Vacation and Sick pay
- Medical/Dental/Vision - Milgard picks up the majority cost of these important benefits!
- 401K Savings Plan
- Tuition assistance - continue your education; we will help!
- Career growth opportunities - take on more responsibility and grow!
If you are interested in this Swing Shift Maintenance Technician II job in Temecula, CA please apply now. To learn more about Milgard's products, services, and culture visit our website at www.milgard.com/careers. We have built our success on the foundation of Respect, Service, and Excellence. Milgard Windows & Doors is a great place to grow your career as we continue to build an even greater organization!Shift Shift 2 (United States of America) Full or Part Time Full time
Milgard (the “Company”) is an equal opportunity employer and we want to have the best available persons in every job. The Company makes employment decisions only based on merit. It is the Company's policy to prohibit discrimination in any employment opportunity (including but not limited to recruitment, employment, promotion, salary increases, benefits, termination and all other terms and conditions of employment) based on race, color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, pregnancy, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, physical/mental disability, medical condition, marital/domestic partner status, military and veteran status, height, weight or any other such characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. The Company is committed to complying with all applicable laws providing equal employment opportunities. This commitment applies to all persons involved in the operations of the Company regardless of where the employee is located and prohibits unlawful discrimination by any employee of the Company.
Milgard is an E-Verify employer. E-Verify is an Internet based system operated by the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in partnership with the Social Security Administration (SSA) that allows participating employers to electronically verify the employment eligibility of their newly hired employees in the United States. Please click on the following links for more information.
E-Verify Participation Poster: English & Spanish
E-verify Right to Work Poster: English, Spanish
No visa sponsorship is available for this position, unless specified within the job description.
Apply on company website