Join a Growing MidAmerica National Bank
MidAmerica National Bank, a locally owned financial institution in central Illinois, has an excellent opportunity for an experienced professional to join our Risk Management department as a full-time Recovery Specialist II. Established in 1933, MidAmerica National Bank provides financial services to local communities through our branches located in Fulton, Marshall and McDonough counties. We pride ourselves in making a positive impact on our customers and area communities.
We are currently accepting applications/resumes for a Recovery Specialist II to be responsible for collection of funds on delinquent loan accounts, while maintaining collection efforts that follow federal and state law regulations along with bank policy.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiating repossession and legal proceedings
- Working with legal counsel through bankruptcy, foreclosure, and estate claims
- Managing the bank's repossessed/foreclosed property
- Ensuring departmental procedures are current and good documentation is maintained
- Coordinating assignments to assigned staff
Qualifications and Requirements:
- 3 plus years collection and/or debt recovery experience
- Bachelor's degree or work equivalent field of study preferred
- High level of communication, tactful, persistent, and detail oriented
MidAmerica National Bank offers a competitive compensation and benefits package.
Qualified candidates should submit a resume' online at: email@example.com
No phone calls please.
MidAmerica National Bank is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
religion, sex, national origin, disability status or protected veteran status.
Apply on company website