Growing Cardiology Practice Near Madison, Wisconsin
Mercyhealth is seeking a full-time, BE/BC General Cardiologist with experience in nuclear cardiology, echo, as well as Level III training in cardiac MRI.
Mercyhealth is a multi-regional, integrated health system comprising seven hospitals, more than 700 physicians, over 85 outpatient clinics and other service sites that provide care to residents in more than 60 communities throughout northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. We provide over 80 specialty and subspecialty services, including neurosurgery, heart and vascular care, cancer care, plastic and reconstructive surgery, da Vinci robotic surgery and much more.
- Join a team of three non-invasive, two interventional, one EP cardiologist, and two cardiovascular surgeons
- Team also includes two nurse practitioners, two physician assistants, two EP nurses, and other support staff
- Call schedule is 1:5 for weekends, and only one day per week
- Coverage will include Mercyhealth Hospital and Trauma Center–Janesville
- Enjoy an outstanding referral system from multiple primary care clinics
Compensation and benefits:
- Highly competitive compensation model with guarantee period
- Paid licensing/DEA/board certification
- CME allowance plus two professional association memberships per year and state medical society membership
- Paid relocation
- Paid malpractice and tail insurance
- Student loan repayment options
- Robust and comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability, life and retirement plans
Janesville is a mid-sized city offering a safe, family-oriented community with excellent schools and abundant recreational opportunities. Janesville is Wisconsin's Park Place, with over 2,500 acres of beautiful parks. The community also offers live theatre and unique shopping and dining. Located 30 minutes south of Madison, Wisconsin, Janesville is on the interstate corridor providing easy access to metro areas and international airports.
Growing Cardiology Practice Near Madison, WisconsinMercyhealth is seeking a full-time, BE/BC General Cardiologist with experience in nucl...
Apply on company website