We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Responsible for the daily supervision and operation of Mercy Clinic Family Practice and Convenient Care Clinic. Responsible for provider and co-worker engagement, patient satisfaction, payroll, staffing, training and policy and procedure compliance. Assure daily monitor deposit tool, front end collections and work queues are performed timely. Make operating decisions which may involve co-workers, patients, providers and compliance to State and Federal Regulations that govern hospitals and clinics.
- Education: High School Diploma
- Experience: Minimum 3 years supervisory experience in a healthcare environment.
- Other skills & knowledge: (skills, knowledge, abilities) Well developed communication and interpersonal skills are mandatory. Writing skills must be well developed and sufficient to design comprehensive reports and proposals. Knowledge of Microsoft Office programs to that will ensure the development of programs specifications for data input, data retrieval, and report preparation. Ability to concentrate, learn quickly and adapt to frequent procedural changes. Must be adept at performing a wide variety of tasks.
- Rapid transfer of attention from one assignment to another is necessary. Excellent communication skills a must.
- Education: Bachelor's degree.
- Experience: 5 years' experience in a healthcare setting.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website