We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Under the supervision of a licensed X-Ray Technologist, the X-Ray Supervisor, Manager/Director of Imaging Services and Radiologist, performs diagnostic radiology procedures. Responsible for performing radiographic imaging procedures while obtaining optimal image quality. Provides personalized care, recognizing the worth and dignity of each patient. Ensures compliance with patient care quality standards as it relates to the care provided to all age groups of patients ranging from neonate to geriatric. Performs all duties and responsibilities consistent with Mercy's mission, vision and values.
- Experience: Students welome to apply.
- Required Education: High school graduate or equivalent. Currently enrolled in a nationally accredited School of Radiologic Technology.
- Preferred Education:
- Certifications: Current BLS certification.
- Other: Ability to read and communicate effectively in English. Basic computer knowledge. Working conditions, mental and physical requirements: This individual must be capable of: manipulating X-Ray equipment including mobile and other equipment; carrying cassettes; selecting and manipulating exposure factors, evaluating radiographs; lifting, moving and transporting patients' continual standing and walking; recognizing emergency situations; adapting to fast pace daily work load; communicating effectively.
- Preferred Other: Additional languages preferred.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website