Mercy Clinic is seeking an experienced Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Emergency Department located at Mercy Hospital South in St. Louis, Missouri.
This Position Offers:
- Full time position, varied shifts
- System-wide Epic EMR.
- A collaborative multidisciplinary team that ensures you have the support to deliver exceptional individualized care to patients
- Integrated health system with a competitive income guarantee.
- Current licensure to practice professional nursing or Physician Assistant in the state of Missouri
- Experience as a provider in emergency medicine is required.
This amazing practice is a part of Mercy Clinic a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Recruiter – Mercy Clinic East Community
Kelsey.spencer@Mercy.Net | mercy.net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website