Mercy Clinic, a nationally recognized leader in healthcare, is actively recruiting a Medical Oncologist to join our established and expanding group on campus of Mercy Hospital South's new state-of-the-art cancer center in suburban St. Louis, Missouri.
This Opportunity Offers:
- Integrated health system with competitive compensation model
- A strong referral base from Mercy Clinic integrated physicians
- 1:4 Call Rotation
- Providing clinical services at one hospital location
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vacation and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Mercy David M. Sindelar Cancer Center:
- New MRI, new PET/CT, two new Linear accelerators, and new diagnostic CT and US
- Onsite Social Worker, counselor, Chaplin and dieticians
- Two cancer-dedicated research RNs, and cancer-specific financial counselors
- APEx-accredited Radiation Oncology Center of Excellence
- American College of Radiology certified in Mammography, Stereotactic, and Breast Ultrasound
- Accredited by the Commission on Cancer
St. Louis offers beautiful residential areas with a remarkably low cost of living for all the comforts and attractions it affords. The four-season climate, five-star restaurants, and major league sporting attractions, makes St. Louis an attractive place to live, work and play!
Mercy, named one of the top five large U.S. health systems for four consecutive years (2016 to 2019) by IBM Watson Health, serves millions annually. Mercy includes more than 40 acute care, managed and specialty (heart, children's, orthopedic and rehab) hospitals, 900 physician practices and outpatient facilities, 45,000 co-workers and 2,400 Mercy Clinic physicians in Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is the fourth largest, integrated physician organization in the country, behind only Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
At Mercy we make a difference by touching the lives of those we serve with compassion and exceptional service.
For more information, please contact:
Joan Humphries | Director, Physician Recruitment
314-364-3821 | Joan.Humphries@mercy.net
Apply on company website