NOW AVAILABLE TO QUALIFYING CANDIDATES - $500 LPN & Medical Assistant Sign-On Bonus!
- Collaborates in the workflow of the clinic and the assessment of patient/significant other in a timely, consistent and systematic manner. Documents subjective and objective data according to policy.
- Demonstrates effective patient safety techniques and infection control.
- Works as part of the clinic team in an effective and efficient manner to accomplish daily objectives.
LPN I -
- Education: Graduate accredited Practical Nursing Program
- Licensure: Must possess LPN licensure
- Certifications: Current BLS Certification required before assigned to care for patients independently
- Other: Mercy values and patient care orientation necessary
- Preferred Experience: Medical office experience preferred
LPN II –
- Certification/Registration: Three years current clinical experience
- Other skills & knowledge: Must be able to demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
MA I -
- Education: High School Education
- Certifications: Current BLS Certification required before assigned to care for patients independently.
- Other: Able to perform various nursing functions.
- Preferred Experience: Clinical experience
MA II -
- Certifications: Current BLS Certification required before assigned to care for patients independently. CMA, RMA or NCMA certification or certification/registration through a program that requires passing an exam, continued education and is verifiable (i.e. on-line).
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
RMA, Registered Medical Assistant, Certified Medical Assistant, CMA, CCMA, Clinic Medical Assistant, Clinical Medical Assistant, Medical Technologist, Phlebotomy, Phlebotomist, CNA, Certified Nurse Assistant, EMT, Emergency Medical Tech, Clinic Technician, Technician, Health Care Tech Nursing, Clinic Nurse, Clinical Nurse, Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website