We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
Staff a First Aid station, responding to injury and illness calls in staffed facilities, providing care following department protocols. Responsible for the initial care and assessment of patrons and employees of staffed facilities or events. Delivers care to the level of First Responder or Basic EMT and activates the EMS system if warranted.
- Education: High School Diploma or equivelant. Completion of First Aid course or departmental instruction, or higher. AED training. American Heart Association CPR provider.
- Certifications: Current AHA CPR status.
- Other: Basic office and computer skills. Radio and telephone communication skills essential. AED training.
- Preferred Education: EMT Basic course preferred.
- Preferred Licensure: EMT basic license preferred.
- Preferred Experience: One year of healthcare, emergency responder activity, or EMT preferred.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website