We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
- Under the direction of the Environmental Services Supervisor, performs a wide variety of environmental and operational support tasks.
- Activities include patient room cleaning/housekeeping, patient room checkouts and delivery of supplies and materials throughout designated areas of the hospital and Doctors building to maintain orderly and sanitary conditions.
- Works cooperatively with others as part of a team and recognizes the importance of group goals.
- Responds to patient and visitor requests within authorized scope of knowledge and skills.
- Acts as preceptor for new staff, and new procedural changes in the department.
- Works as a part of the floor maintenance crew in any given area of hospital and doctors building.
- Acts as a preceptor for new staff and new procedural changes in the department.
- Carry out major housecleaning assignments.
Experience: No experience required.
Other skills & knowledge: Ability to read, write, and do simple math.
PREFERRED EDUCATION: High School Diploma or GED
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
housekeeping, housekeeper, cleaning, washington, evs
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website