- Provides professional nursing care to patients within the medical practice in support of, and as directed by, the physicians.
- Assists the physician in the treatment of the patients and completes related clinical paperwork.
- Education: Graduation from an accredited school of practical nursing.
- Licensure: Current valid state license.
- Certifications: Current CPR certification or willing to obtain within 90 days of employment.
- Other: Skills, Knowledge, and Abilities: Skill in assisting and performing a variety of medical treatments and procedures.
- Education: Knowledge of medical practice, care, examination, diagnostic and treatment room procedures. Knowledge of medical equipment, instruments and safety procedures. Knowledge of medical office procedures.
- Experience: Must have computer experience and good communication skills.
- Certifications: Obtain CPR certification within 90 days of employment.
- Preferred Experience: One year medical office experience preferred.
- Preferred Certifications: Medical Assistant certification from one of the approved certifying bodies: AMT (American Medical Technologist), AAMA (American Association of Medical Assistants), or the NCCT (competency examination).
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care and exceptional service.
We believe in careers that match your unique gifts of – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Licensed Practical Nurse, Clinic LPN, Clinical LPN, Specialty Nurse, Specialty RN, Licensed Vocational Nurse, Practical Nurse, healthcare, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website