$20,000 Sign On Bonus for Experienced Nurses!
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
The Charge RN is accountable for the provision of nursing care for assigned patients in all phases of care. He/she is responsible for prescribing nursing interventions, and coordination of patient activities, and delegation of the aspects of are that are provided by others. The individual will demonstrate professional accountability through adherence to standards of nursing care and a commitment to act in an ethical manner. The RN provides care to patients ranging in age from pediatric to geriatrics. He/she will perform all duties in accordance with the mission, vision, and values of Mercy Hospital Ardmore.
- Experience: May be a New Graduate RN.
- Required Education: Nursing Degree from an accredited school
- Preferred Education: BSN
- License: current RN license in our state
- Certifications: Basic Life Support certification through the American Heart Association,
- Other: Successful completion of the hospital approved medication test. Demonstrates competency by successful completion of orientation competency assessment and verification form and department specific orientation within the first three months of employment. Demonstrates professional conduct and development. Able to learn and react quickly. Competent to make certain independent decisions concerning the quality and accuracy of the procedures performed. The RN functions autonomously and is responsible for the direction of the health care team and overall plan of care for the patient. Must be able to engage in technical conversation involving discussion with physicians, nurses, patients, families/significant others and co-workers.
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
For more information, please reach out to Karen Temple at Karen.Temple@Mercy.Net
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website