We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
At Mercy, we believe in careers that match the unique gifts of unique individuals – careers that not only make the most of your skills and talents, but also your heart. Join us and discover why Modern Healthcare Magazine named us in its “Top 100 Places to Work.”
The Adobe Digital Marketing Senior Manager works closely with the Product, Analytics, Development and Campaign teams to ensure Mercy's digital patient experience is enabled for reporting and analysis from end-to-end. This role is responsible for designing and documenting technical specifications, ensuring governance, executing & publishing changes and supporting ongoing quality assurance. The insights enabled by this individual will be used to make informed prioritization, data-driven decisions regarding the optimization of existing products, as well as the development of new business opportunities.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Statistics, Computer Science or related field, MA preferred
- 10+ years' digital analytics experience (Adobe Analytics Specific)
- 5+ years' analytics implementation experience
- 5+ years' experience with tag management systems (Adobe Launch Specific)
- Analytical with a natural curiosity to measure, test, learn and iterate to get the best results possible.
- Understanding of data layer development, web debugging tools, and analytic QA processes
- Able to handle advanced tag management requests unassisted.
- Able to define and translate business requirements into technical requirements, code and specifications across digital platforms.
- Knowledge to implement confidently and accurately via Adobe DTM/Launch.
- Able to test and validate analytics code.
- Working Expert knowledge of tag management systems.
- Meticulous attention to detail, with an overall passion for continual improvement.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, high-energy environment
- Clear, succinct communication (gets straight to the point)
- Innovative and creative thinking balanced with pragmatism (fresh, big-picture thinking)
- Intellectual horsepower (highly analytical & strategic)
- Drives for results in prioritized manner (balanced sense of urgency)
- Listening skills, minimal ego (listen first, then respond)
- Organized and attention-to-detail approach (strong tactical execution)
- Highly resourceful (stretches people and money; compresses time)
- Agile (can adapt quickly to a changing environment)
- Possess high degree of integrity and moral character
We Offer Great Benefits:
Day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds are just a few of the great benefits offered to eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
We're bringing to life a healing ministry through compassionate care.
At Mercy, our supportive community will be behind you every step of your day, especially the tough ones. You will have opportunities to pioneer new models of care and transform the health care experience through advanced technology and innovative procedures. We're expanding to help our communities grow. Join us and be a part of it all.
What Makes You a Good Match for Mercy?
Compassion and professionalism go hand-in-hand with us. Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy is in perfect step with our mission and vision. We're also collaborative and unafraid to do a little extra to deliver excellent care – that's just part of our commitment. If that sounds like a good fit for you, we encourage you to apply.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website