New Graduates and Experienced RN's are welcome to apply!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS FOR
MED SURG DEPARTMENT FELLOWSHIPS
We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
We Offer Great Incentives
- Shift Differential Pay.
- BSN Differential for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000).
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- RN Loan Forgiveness Program to aide in paying off your RN student loan debt.
- Up to $5,000 per year over a period of 4 ½ years ($20,000 cap).
- Must graduate within the past 12-months of beginning employment with Mercy to qualify.
- Career Ladder Program – Eligible after one year of service. This program recognizes RNs for their role in providing clinical excellence and dedication to patients/family/community (up to $5,000 per year).
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- RN License in the State of Missouri or must obtain within 90 days of your graduation date.
- Must have a current Basic Life Support (CPR) certification through the American Heart Association.
- New Graduates: You must graduate with your nursing degree prior to the Fellowship start date to be considered for this opportunity.
The Med Surg Department Fellowship has fellowships starting on a monthly basis. So no matter when you are graduating, these opportunities are open to you and we are flexible when it comes to start dates.
When applying please keep in mind…
You will be required to complete an Online Assessment which consists of 100 questions. You are only able to take the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
Please click here for additional information regarding our Fellowship Programs.
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website