We're a Little Different
Our mission is clear. We bring to life a healing ministry through our compassionate care and exceptional service.
Having a positive outlook and a strong sense of advocacy align with our mission and vision. We're collaborative and commit to delivering excellent care. Our focus is on providing a unique and personalized experience for those we serve.
Why join Home Health?
Mercy Home Care provides excellent patient care and has a leadership team that is committed to co-worker engagement, satisfaction and success. We have great benefits including company cars, generous PTO, medical, dental and vision benefits and a 401K with company match.
Get a glimpse of Mercy Home Health Nursing:
The Home Health Lead is responsible for assisting in planning, coordinating, and implementation of the Home Health operations as designated. Serves as a clinical resource for co-workers within the departments. The Home Health lead will see patients in the field. Completed the intake process of all admissions for both home care and hospice. Assumes delegated duties by the respective department Directors. Serves as a resource for the departmental supervisors with oversight and development of departmental policy, compliance and key financial indicators.
This is a Full Time position.
This position will service Lincoln County.
$7500 SIGN ON BONUS AVAILABLE!
Please inquire within.
- We require a nursing degree from an accredited school.
- Must have Home Health experience.
- You'll also need a current RN license in the state of Missouri and a valid driver's license.
- A current Basic Life Support CPR certification through the American Heart Association.
- At least one year of nursing experience.
We Offer Great Incentives
- Work/Life Balance.
- Gas mileage reimbursement of $0.58 a mile.
- Paid Parental Leave.
- BSN Differential for those applicants who have completed a BSN program.
- RN to BSN Bridging Program to assist in obtaining your BSN (up to $16,000).
- Up to $2,000 annually for Tuition Reimbursement.
- Career Ladder Program – Eligible after one year of service. This program recognizes RNs for their role in providing clinical excellence and dedication to patients/family/community (up to $5,000 per year).
We'll Support You at Work and at Home
Getting respect doesn't come easy in healthcare. Modern Healthcare Magazine named us as a “top 100 places to work.” We go out of our way to help people feel welcomed. We offer day-one comprehensive health, vision and dental coverage, PTO, tuition reimbursement and employer-matched retirement funds to benefit-eligible co-workers, including those working 48 hours or more per pay period!
When applying please keep in mind...
You will be required to complete and Online Assessment which consists of 100 questions. You are only able to take the online assessment once so please give yourself plenty of time.
Please email Kimberly.Bingheim@mercy.net to apply
Home Health Lead
Mercy has determined this is a safety-sensitive position. The ability to work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner is an essential function of this job.
Apply on company website