Mercy Clinic is currently seeking full-time board certified/board eligible emergency medicine physicians to join our team in Ada, Oklahoma. Enjoy working in a strong, physician-led organization known for its quality of care and patient satisfaction. Our electronic health record, EPIC, is important to providing integrated care, as every member of our care team has access to the same medical record.
- Level III Trauma Center
- 12 acute beds/160 bed hospital
- Flexible schedule with 12 hour shifts
- Scribes and advanced practitioners
- Stable, hospital employed group. Minimal turnover in the last 4 years.
- Existing physicians provide a diverse training background from some of the best programs in the country – easy collaboration and team mentality along with support from hospital and clinic administration
Compensation and benefits include:
- Integrated health system with a competitive compensation model
- Annual bonus potential
- $100,000 Sign-On Bonus
- Employment with Mercy qualifies for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
- Complimentary student loan repayment consultation services available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision, disability and life insurance
- 401K and 403B retirement plan options with employer matching and 457B option
- Professional liability coverage
- Generous relocation assistance, CME allowance and more!
Welcome to Ada
Ada, Oklahoma is known as the headquarters of the Chickasaw Nation and birthplace of country music star Blake Shelton, the city of Ada lays on the northeast edge of southern Oklahoma's scenic Chickasaw Country. Browse Ada's thriving Main Street for artist studios, galleries and the McSwain Theatre, built in the 1920s and lovingly restored in 2009. Enjoy live music from regional stars before visiting Wintersmith Park, a local gem that includes serene lakeside views, nature trails and a public amphitheater.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
Jillian Bush, Physician Recruitment
Mercy Clinic Talent Selection - West
4345 W Memorial Rd. OKC, OK 73134
580-421-1175 | 580-272-6597
Apply on company website