Mercy Clinic is actively seeking Hospitalists to join our dynamic, innovative practice where you'll find the freedom to work independently while getting the support of a large network. Work alongside an expert team of care professionals who genuinely care for one another and share your passion for providing compassionate, patient-centered care.
Mercy Hospital Ada
- 7-on/7-off schedule (182 shifts a year) – great work/life balance with flexible schedules
- Days: 7 AM – 7 PM
- Nights: 7 PM – 7 AM
- True 12 hour shifts with no additional call
- Must be willing to rotate nights within the hospitalist group (every third week you are on, you would be working a week of nights.)
- 2 physicians working during the day along with 1 APRN, 1 physician on at night each week
- Work alongside board certified physicians with a variety of specialty consults available
- Admit for most specialties
- Must be comfortable managing ICU patients (basic vent management, intubations, etc.) – Our units are also monitored 24/7 by Mercy's Virtual Care Center
- Comfortable with procedures but not a requirement (central lines, etc.)
- Cost of living in Ada cannot be beat
- Located near major metropolitan areas (Dallas/Fort Worth, Oklahoma City and Tulsa) – enjoy proximity to large cities without the hassle!
This Position Offers:
- Integrated health system with a shift-based compensation model and a night pay differential
- Opportunity for outreach shifts/moonlighting
- Possible loan repayment up to $200,000!!!
- Annual bonus
- Significant commencement bonus and resident stipends available
- Comprehensive benefits including health, dental, vision and CME
- Relocation assistance and professional liability coverage
Welcome to Ada!
We are a progressive, quality-oriented community located in the rolling hills of southern Oklahoma. Imbued with ingenuity, a pioneering spirit, and hospitality, we've been described as a place where the West meets the South! Ada is large enough to offer many bigger city amenities, such as a four-year university and a thriving business climate, yet still small enough to provide a safe and fun place to raise a family.
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. Located in seven states, Mercy is comprised of 40 hospitals and more than 2,500 Mercy Clinic physicians. We have hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as under-served clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas.
Mercy Clinic is a strong, physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. Today, Mercy Clinic is ranked one of the largest integrated physician organizations in the country by SK&A, in the company of Kaiser Permanente Medical Group, Cleveland Clinic and Mayo Clinic.
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, contact:
Jillian Bush I Physician Recruiter
Office: 580-421-1175| Fax: 580-272-6597 | Cell: 580-320-8077
Jillian.Bush@mercy.net | mercy.net
Find us at:
Facebook | LinkedIn | Instagram | mercy.net | Mercy Careers
Apply on company website