Residency Stipend, Commencement Bonus, and Student Loan Payment Programs Available
Mercy Clinic is seeking a Family Medicine Physician to join our Mercy Clinic Family Medicine – Columbia, IL, practice located just ten minutes outside of St. Louis, Missouri.
Mercy's Family Medicine groups are a part of Mercy Clinic, a physician-led and professionally-managed multi-specialty group. With over 2,500 primary care and specialty physicians, Mercy Clinic is ranked one the largest integrated physician organizations in the country.
Mercy Clinic Family Medicine:
- Monday through Friday scheduling, no weekends
- Nurse On Call for after hour support
- Outpatient care only
- System wide Epic EMR
- A large, established multi-specialty referral network
This Position Offers:
- Residency Stipend for early commitment
- Commencement Bonus
- Student Loan Payment Programs
- Competitive compensation model
- Comprehensive benefits package
- Physician Wellness Program
- Relocation assistance
- Professional liability coverage
- Qualification for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program
Mercy, a four-time IBM Watson Health top five large U.S. health system in 2019, 2018, 2017 and 2016, is a faith-based organization and serves millions annually. With 40 hospitals in Missouri, Arkansas, Kansas, and Oklahoma, as well as underserved clinics in Louisiana, Mississippi and Texas, Mercy is one of the largest Catholic health systems in the country.
Mercy hospitals and clinics are based in St. Louis County and surrounding communities near excellent neighborhoods, public and private schools, five-star restaurants, music venues, parks, hiking and biking trails, an international airport, and more!
Become a part of our legacy and help us build a healthier future.
For more information, please contact:
Lisa Hauck, MBA | Senior Physician Recruiter
314-364-3840| fax: 314-364-2597
Lisa.Hauck@mercy.net | Mercy.net
Apply on company website