SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Up to $5000 Sign on Bonus
Do you have the career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join the nation's largest provider of healthcare services as an Float Pool Registered Nurse.
At Memorial Satilla Health, we want to ensure your needs are met. We offer a variety of comprehensive medical, dental, and vision plans along with some unique benefits including:
- 401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
In collaboration with the patient, the patient's family, and other members of the health care team, the Float Pool Registered Nurse is responsible for assessing, evaluating, planning, implementing, and coordinating a treatment plan and achieving the goals of the Med Surg and/or ICU nursing departments. You serve as a key position of the assigned team and will hold responsibility for achieving positive patient and departmental outcomes.
What you will do in this role, based on your float area:
- You will maintain overall accountability/responsibility for assigned patients.
- You will understand patients with critical illness and vent management if in the ICU. You will have the ability to respond to Code Blue within the facility and initiate protocol, special procedures and cardiac monitoring.
- You will manage efficient flow of patients including screening, preparation for exam, providing general nursing care, and arranging or testing and admissions.
- You will instruct patients and families regarding medications and treatment instructions.
- You will maintain and review patients' records including posting tests and examination results.
- You will administer medications in accordance with physician orders.
- You will check rooms daily for necessary supplies.
- You will respond to and refer incoming telephone calls (may include phone triage when needed).
What qualifications you may need:
- Must be a graduate from an accredited school of Nursing: Associate's Degree in Nursing or higher is required
- Must be licensed as a Registered Nurse in the state which you practice and/or hold an active Compact/Multi-State RN license
- A current American Heart Association (AHA) or American Red Cross Basic Life Support (BLS) Health Care Provider is required
- Must have at least: two (2) year full time equivalent Acute Care RN experience in designated area - Less than 2 years of experience requires approval by the CNO
Waycross, GA, and its neighboring town of Blackshear, GA, collectively offer excellent public schools, an active art and theater group, several golf courses, and an excellent array of hiking, fishing, camping and boating. With many large tracts of land available, excellent housing, and low real estate costs, our locale is the perfect place for families.
HCA Healthcare has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Be a part of an organization that invests in you. We are actively reviewing applications. Highly qualified candidates will be promptly contacted by our hiring managers for interviews. Submit your application and help us raise the bar in patient care!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website