SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as a PRN Mammo Tech you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, a facility that is part of the nation's leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
We are seeking a PRN Mammo Tech for our Medical Imaging department.
As a PRN employee you'll enjoy:
401(k) with employer match
Employee Stock Purchase Program
Additionally, you will have a great opportunity for growth as you'll be joining one of the largest and most successful hospital organizations in the world.
The Mammography Tech operates Mammography and Radiology imaging equipment to produce images of patient's body for diagnostic purposes and assist physicians with procedures in sterile environment.
What you will do in this role:
* You will perform Mammo exams as per protocol on a variety of different body parts in an efficient manner.
* You will complete pre-exam screening, greet patients and assist in appropriate gowns, complete history forms, complete technologist exam sheet, stock rooms with required supplies and check labs when necessary.
* You will verify and follow doctor's orders in patient's chart, initial patient chart when exam is complete, start/remove IVs when necessary, and safely administer contrast media with power injector.
* You will transport patients to and from ER and other Imaging areas when assistant is unavailable, move patients on and off the exam table, organize and prioritize patient exams for best work flow, and communicate effectively with customers - physicians, co-workers, patients and their families.
QualificationsWhat Qualifications you will need:
* Graduate of an AMA approved Radiography program is required.
* ARRT registered with advanced registration in Mammography.
* BLS with AHA or Red Cross upon hire.
* Minimum of 2 years of experience of experience is highly preferred.
Now celebrating over 50 years of service - Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, a facility of HCA Healthcare - South Atlantic Division, has built a strong tradition of providing quality healthcare to Northeast Florida and surrounding areas. Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is a 400+ bed, acute care hospital offering a full line of services, including 24-hour emergency care at four different locations.
We feature: * an accredited Chest Pain Center * Certified Stroke Center * Dedicated Heart Center * State of the art Spine Clinic * Special Beginnings – the Memorial Hospital maternity center
Fully accredited by the Joint Commission of Accreditation (JCA), Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is known as a leader in innovative healthcare with a reputation maintained through our excellent staff, along with technological advances, growth and expansion to meet the ongoing needs of our community. Memorial Hospital Jacksonville is also a Certified Level II Trauma Center, which means we provide a higher level of care for the most critically injured patients. It also means our standards and performance are regularly reviewed by the Florida Department of Health.
HCA Healthcare, the parent company of Memorial Hospital Jacksonville, has been consecutively named a World's Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere Institute since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our PRN Mammo opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website