Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Division System Administrator today with Memorial Health University Medical Center.Benefits
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Memorial Health University Medical Center, we offer eligible colleagues an attractive benefit package that includes medical, wellbeing, dental and vision benefits along with some unique benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance and Flexible Spending
- Paid Time Off (PTO) and Personal Leave
- 401K (100% annual match - 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Academic Assistance and Reimbursements for Tuition and Student Loans
- Employee Discounts including Tickets, Retail, Mental Health Apps, Education Apps, Identity Theft Protection etc.
- Home, Auto, and Pet Insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Short Term & Long Term Disability coverage
- Adoption Assistance
- Legal Benefits and lots more!
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Come join our team as a(an) Division System Administrator. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
You will administrator implement, monitor, and support servers and storage environments for all division and facility equipment, and provide operational application support, including image archive and disaster recovery. Lead the design, configuration and install of division based VM Ware, SMS/SCCM SAN and consolidated backup.
- You will provide server and desktop technology support, including operating systems maintenance, application maintenance and ensure division and facility based systems adhere to IT Security, user access and configuration policies.
- Works very closely with other corporate, division, and facility technical personnel to coordinate the implementation and ongoing support of systems physically hosted at the division data center and facility locations.
- Monitors and diagnoses server and storage devices, provides support for incidents which cannot be resolved by the division service desk or technical analysts, and coordinates installation of new equipment for facility projects
- You will install and support server and desktop technologies for centralized division and/or facility equipment (including operating system maintenance, application maintenance, image archive, disaster recovery)
- Designs, configures and maintains division based VM Ware environment for division and facilities.
- Design, configure and administer division based SAN systems and help support facility SANs
- You will work with engineering team to ensure proper design, implementation and support of Virtual switching in VM Ware.
- Works with other Division System Administrators to design and implement SMS/SCCM process which consolidate pushes through division to the facility systems.
- Design, configure, and administer division based consolidated back up system to ensure proper backup of all systems at the division data center and any facilities brought in under the consolidation.
- You will provide support services to monitor, backup, and diagnose servers and storage equipment; recommend corrective action to failing server and desktop equipment
- Provides On-call support (24x7) to assist with troubleshooting, escalation, or recovery of failing equipment
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Requires a strong knowledge of supported server, application, network, security systems, virus protection, and hardware configurations.
- 3 years of experience supporting SMS / SCCM
- Demonstrated strength in design, maintenance and upgrades for VM Ware & SAN Technology
- Must be able to drive to assigned sites to complete work
- Bachelor's degree in information systems or healthcare-related field is preferred.
- 5 years experience in application support.
- Valid state drivers license and proof of auto insurance
ITG transforms healthcare and gives people healthier tomorrows. We deliver information technology strategy, support, and solutions. ITG improve and enhance patient care and business operations. We deliver services at administrative locations, data centers, and hospitals. The facilities we support are located in 20+ states and the United Kingdom. Our team works to move healthcare forward. We do this by seeking, embracing, developing, and delivering technology for patient care.
HCA Healthcare has been named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for over a decade. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Division System Administrator opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website