Do you want to join an organization that invests in you as a Children's Wellness Dietician? At Memorial Health University Medical Center, you come first. HCA Healthcare has committed up to $300 million in programs to support our incredible team members over the course of three years.Benefits
Memorial Health University Medical Center, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Fertility and family building benefits through Progyny
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- Family support, including adoption assistance, child and elder care resources and consumer discounts
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Retirement readiness and rollover services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
You contribute to our success. Every role has an impact on our patients' lives and you have the opportunity to make a difference. We are looking for a dedicated Childrens Wellness Dietician like you to be a part of our team.Job Summary and Qualifications
The Children's Wellness Dietitian is a clinical expert in pediatric nutrition and counseling. Providing community consultative services for organizations serving children, education for healthcare professionals and individual consultation, as needed, for children and their families. Works collaboratively with the Children's Wellness Coordinator and medical director to establish and grow the regional wellness program.
1. Assessment of nutritional status and nutritional education in complicated patients
2. When appropriate, provide prompt written identification and communication of the potential presence of malnutrition to the health care team.
3. Initiation of a performance improvement program in one's area that improves current practices.
Three decisions on which consultation with, or approval from, a supervisor would be sought.
1. The procurement of a specialized no-formulary product
2. Off-campus events for continuing education, speaking engagements
3. Vacation requests.
What qualifications you will need:
- Registration with the Commission on Dietetic Registration and currently license for the state of Georgia.
- Specialty certification in relevant field. Ongoing maintenance of specialty certification required. For specialty certifications not requiring recertification, continued competency in specialty area Must be evident. For dietitians practicing in specialty areas in which a certification is not offered If a minimum of 50% continuing education hours is obtained in his/her area of specialty over a 5-year period, this may be considered equivalent to a specialty certification.
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Memorial Health University Medical Center has provided quality healthcare services since 1955, giving patients access to highly-trained physicians and advanced technology. Our 600+ bed hospital is one of the region's leading acute care facilities that serves 35 counties across southeast Georgia and southern South Carolina. Located in Savannah, Georgia, we are a regional referral center for heart care, cancer care, trauma care, children's care, high-risk pregnancies and high-risk newborn care. Our hospital includes the region's only Level I trauma center and children's hospital, as well as the Savannah campus of Mercer University School of Medicine.
At Memorial Health, our care like family culture extends to our patients, our people and our community. We are committed to each other because when we join together, our patients are cared for in the safest and most compassionate way.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."Good people beget good people."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
We are a family 270,000 dedicated professionals! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications for our Childrens Wellness Dietician opening. Qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website