Position Summary: MedStar Health is pleased to announce an opening on our cardiology team in Baltimore, Maryland, at MedStar Franklin Square Medical Center.
We are seeking a non-invasive cardiologist with echo, nuclear, and TEE training. This opportunity offers a collaborative team environment in inpatient and outpatient settings, as well as Monday through Friday flexible schedules.
- Fellowship-trained in cardiovascular disease
- Board certification in echo and/or nuclear
- Expertise in subspecialty areas, such as advanced echocardiography (including TEE), cardiac MRI, and/or cardiac CT, a plus.
- Superior training, background, and interpersonal skills.
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- 403(b) retirement savings plans
- Life, accidental death, and disability benefits
- Generous PTO
- Professional expense reimbursement
Baltimore and the mid-Atlantic region feature a mix of communities, from the trendy urban neighborhoods to quiet suburbs to lovely rural areas. http://baltimore.org/
Be the physician you were meant to be!
We are not accepting inquiries or solicitations from 3rd party recruiters/search firms.
Why join MedStar Medical Group?
We are a progressive, forward-thinking organization that enables you to define your own future—by region, specialty, or professional interest. We are also among the nation's 15 largest medical groups, with the resources of highly respected MedStar Health behind us. We are collaborative, too. Your input and opinions concerning quality of patient care, your practice and this organization truly matter. You'll also find balance here. We work hard, but we also value our personal lives and pursuits beyond the workplace. If you want an exciting career that is always challenging, always rewarding, apply now.Express Your Interest MedStar Medical Group is an equal opportunity employer.
Apply on company website