Maintains control over the legal document execution process by ensuring that all required reviews and corporate policies have been followed before submitting a legal document for signature. Coordinates reviews between various departments through the approval process. Implements and maintains a repository of legal documents entered into by the Company and its subsidiaries.
Obtains executive signature and follows-up with countersignature.
Works with various departments including Finance, Purchasing and business owners to ensure the proper reviews and approvals of legal documents.
Maintains repository of legal documents (responsibilities include scanning legal documents and entering pertinent information to the legal documents database).
Manages legal documents database and generates reports.
Manages and implements corporate legal document sign-off process to ensure that policies are followed prior to execution of legal documents.
Performs other duties as assigned.
- Associate degree in Business Administration or related field required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5 years support experience in contract administration, preferably in the health insurance industry, or equivalent experience in a law firm or corporate legal department.
- Intermediate MS Office, database, Worldox and OnBase Skills.
- Knowledge of standard contract documents, terminology, and compliance.
Medical Mutual is looking to grow our team! We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all of our employees. That's why we offer an exceptional package that includes:
A Great Place to Work:
- Top Workplace in Northeast Ohio. Year after year we've received this recognition!
- On-site wellness center at most locations. Enjoy personal trainers, towel service, locker room, weight room, elliptical machines, and a variety of classes!
- On-site cafeteria serving hot breakfast and lunch, at most locations. Choices ranging from salad bar, made to order, hot and cold sandwiches, or a variety of entrees cooked fresh daily. Convenience store at most locations
- Employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Medical Mutual team member
- Business casual attire
Excellent Benefits and Compensation:
- Competitive compensation plans
- Employee bonus program
- 401(k) with company match and an additional company contribution
- Excellent medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance
An Investment in You:
- Career development programs and classes
- Mentoring and coaching to help you advance
- Education reimbursement up to $5K per year
About Medical Mutual:
We strive to create peace of mind. Our customers can trust us to do things right and to help them get value from their health plan. We're the largest health insurer in Ohio and for over 80 years, we've been serving our members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Medical Mutual is a Top Place to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and help make Ohio the best it can be! Our headquarter building is located in the heart of downtown Cleveland and we have multiple offices throughout the state. Join us at one near you!
At Medical Mutual we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website