The Production Specialist is responsible for ensuring the accurate and timely management, uploading, and downloading (via FTP) of numerous data files. This position has no direct reports.
- Post data files via FTP
- Review, Download and Load files
- Work with printing vendor to print mailings
- Audit print vendor invoices
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Associate degree; proven industry experience will be acceptable in lieu of degree
- Minimum 1 to 3 years' production experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of FTP processes
- Ability to exercise considerable judgment, maintain confidentiality, and act in a diplomatic manner
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Sound technical skills, analytical ability, good judgment, and strong operational focus
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- A well-organized and self-directed individual who can work with minimal amount of supervision
- Capability to efficiently complete tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and industry-related software programs
- Ability to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays pursuant with industry demands
About Bravo Wellness:
Bravo is always looking for qualified talent to join us. We are committed to the future and well-being of all our employees. We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all our employees. That's why we have been recognized as a great place to work being continually awarded the Smart Culture Award and receiving the NorthCoast 99 Award.
At Bravo, we put your wellness first. Our physical environment and employee benefits demonstrate our commitment to wellness in all its forms: physical, emotional, social, spiritual and intellectual. Through health screenings, wellness challenges, lunch & learns, health coaching, an on-site fitness center, massage by the minute, fitness reimbursement, and healthy food options these are just some of the ways we promote wellness.
We offer competitive benefits and compensation. Our competitive compensation plans include 401(k) retirement savings plan, medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. We offer an employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Bravo Wellness team member!
We invest in you. We care about your career growth and development. We offer instructor-led professional development training sessions, a learning platform with numerous eLearning courses, a leadership development program, and more.
We like to be happy, which is why we have casual dress every day, town hall meetings, social gatherings, employer-sponsored sport teams, Bravo Games, and a host of other fun events for our employees to enjoy. At Bravo, the family atmosphere goes beyond friendly coworkers--it defines how and why we work. By allowing space to have fun and connect with each other, we create more opportunities for the creativity and dedication to service that make our products what they are.
We strive to create peace of mind. Our clients and participants can trust us to do things right and help them get value from their wellness investment. Bravo designs programs that help employers maintain competitive benefits by controlling long-term healthcare cost trends. Our best practice program designs address the root cause of rising healthcare costs by focusing on health risk prevention and reduction.
We're affiliated with Medical Mutual of Ohio, the largest health insurer in Ohio. For over 85 years, Medical Mutual has served its members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Bravo Wellness and Medical Mutual are both consistently recognized as Top Places to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and the best wellness provider we can be!
At Bravo we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website