**This position can be remote within the U.S.**
Under limited supervision, builds and maintains data workflows, dashboards and analytics projects. Through analysis, delivers accurate and robust quantitative analyses in presentation formats to internal and external customers.
- Manipulates, integrates and audits data using available business intelligence tools that support analysis, business results and reporting requirements.
- Develops and summarizes defined analyses into internal and external presentations from integrated data sources that reflect complex custom analytics and data stories.
- Develop and maintain related dashboards.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in business/STEM or related field.
- Minimum 3 to 5 years' analytics experience.
- Alteryx Designer Core Certification preferred proven experience with the tool will be acceptable in lieu of certification.
Technical Skills and Knowledge:
- Requiring in-depth knowledge of PowerBI and SQL.
- Expert Knowledge of Alteryx Designer and Server.
- Strong data analysis and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated knowledge of relational database concepts, reporting/analytics platforms (Alteryx, Power BI), query tools (SQL), and analysis techniques.
- Advanced ability in data cleansing, blending and visualization tools.
- Ability to independently identify, research, and resolve issues.
About Bravo Wellness:
Bravo is always looking for qualified talent to join us. We are committed to the future and well-being of all our employees. We truly value and respect the talents and abilities of all our employees. That's why we have been recognized as a great place to work being continually awarded the Smart Culture Award and receiving the NorthCoast 99 Award.
At Bravo, we put your wellness first. Our physical environment and employee benefits demonstrate our commitment to wellness in all its forms: physical, emotional, social, spiritual and intellectual. Through health screenings, wellness challenges, lunch & learns, health coaching, an on-site fitness center, massage by the minute, fitness reimbursement, and healthy food options these are just some of the ways we promote wellness.
We offer competitive benefits and compensation. Our competitive compensation plans include 401(k) retirement savings plan, medical, dental, vision, and disability insurance. We offer an employee discount program. Discounts at many places in and around town, just for being a Bravo Wellness team member!
We invest in you. We care about your career growth and development. We offer instructor-led professional development training sessions, a learning platform with numerous eLearning courses, a leadership development program, and more.
We like to be happy, which is why we have casual dress every day, town hall meetings, social gatherings, employer-sponsored sport teams, Bravo Games, and a host of other fun events for our employees to enjoy. At Bravo, the family atmosphere goes beyond friendly coworkers--it defines how and why we work. By allowing space to have fun and connect with each other, we create more opportunities for the creativity and dedication to service that make our products what they are.
We strive to create peace of mind. Our clients and participants can trust us to do things right and help them get value from their wellness investment. Bravo designs programs that help employers maintain competitive benefits by controlling long-term healthcare cost trends. Our best practice program designs address the root cause of rising healthcare costs by focusing on health risk prevention and reduction.
We're affiliated with Medical Mutual of Ohio, the largest health insurer in Ohio. For over 85 years, Medical Mutual has served its members and the Ohio communities where they live and work. Bravo Wellness and Medical Mutual are both consistently recognized as Top Places to Work in Northeast Ohio with exceptional career opportunities that offer challenge, growth and a great work/life balance. We want talented, innovative, and driven people to help us continue to be the best health insurance choice of Ohioans and the best wellness provider we can be!
At Bravo we celebrate differences and are mutually invested in our employees and our community. We are proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
We maintain a drug-free workplace and perform pre-employment substance abuse and nicotine testing.
Apply on company website