DescriptionSHIFT: Nights (rotating weekends)
At Medical City Plano, we care like family.
Just as a family does, we pull together to care for, support, and celebrate with patients and each other. Are you looking for an employer with many different career options and a people-focused culture? You've come to the right place.
Ortho Trauma Progressive Care Unit Registered Nurse – Full-time Night Shift 7P - 7A
New hires may receive up to a $15,000 Sign on Bonus!
Applying the standards set forth for nursing practice by the American Nurses Association (ANA), the Ortho Trauma PCU RN will organize, modify, evaluate, document and maintain the plan of care for a unique population of patients.
• Plan, implement, revise and delegate nursing care
• Perform necessary technical skills as delineated through education, expertise, and unit requirements
• Incorporate teaching into all aspects of nursing practice
On this fast-paced and challenging 37-bed step down unit, you will provide care to adult patients undergoing elective procedures such as total joint replacement, bone, and soft tissue tumor resections as well as patients with various fractures, amputations, deglovings, and injuries from traumatic events such as car accidents and gunshots.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career, and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• Generous tuition assistance, student loan repayment and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage• 401K and Employee Stock Purchase Plan
• HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
Medical City Plano is a full-service, Magnet-designated 600+-bed acute care hospital with more than 2,070 employees. As part of HCA Healthcare, we have the resources and clinical expertise necessary to provide exceptional care. Our services include a Level 1 Trauma Center, comprehensive cancer treatment, advanced surgery including robotic and minimally invasive, orthopedics, heart and vascular care, and complete women's and children's services, including a high-risk antepartum unit and a Level 3 NICU.
What you need to be successful:• ADN required / BSN preferred
• Texas RN license or compact license is accepted
• Current BLS and ACLS issued by the American Heart Association or American Red Cross required
• Must have at least one (1) year Medical Surgical RN experience in an acute care hospital
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website