DescriptionSHIFT: Days (rotating weekends)
Registered Nurse – Outpatient Surgery Full-time Days with Call Rotation Medical City North Hills is an award-winning 164-bed acute care hospital located in the heart of northeast Tarrant County in North Richland Hills. The hospital has over 300 physicians and 30 medical specialties. The ER has about 39,000 visits each year and is a Level III Trauma Center. Additionally, we are a Primary Stroke Center, perform spine surgery and joint replacements and have a comprehensive cardiovascular services department. Our hospital is an accredited Cycle 5 Chest Pain Center with a cardiac rehabilitation program.
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and retirement including:
• A supportive and collaborative work environment
• Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
• A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
• Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
• A comprehensive health and wellness package including 401(k), medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
• HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)POSITION SUMMARY The Outpatient Surgery RN is responsible for the nursing activities related to the peri-anesthesia care of the patient experiencing a major and/or multiple invasive procedure. The RN is an experienced resource person in all types and phases of post-anesthesia care, and provides guidance to other licensed as well as non-licensed personnel. POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES • Delivers indirect and direct patient care according to established standards, taking into consideration the age and risk factors of the patient • Possesses the knowledge and ability to use the nursing process to assess, plan, implement, and evaluate the care of the patient • Uses sound nursing judgment in decision-making • Integrates and coordinates care across settings and among disciplines
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply. We promptly review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear from one of our Recruiter. Come unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QualificationsPOSITION REQUIREMENTS EDUCATION • ADN required • BSN preferred LICENSES AND CERTIFICATIONS • Current Texas State RN license (Compact license is accepted but TX State RN license required within 30 of days of hire) • Current BLS, ACLS, PALS EXPERIENCE • Minimum of 5 recent years of MedSurg or OPS RN experience required • PACU experience preferred Outpatient RN Day Surgery PACU Pre-op Pre Op Recovery OP RN
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website