DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Cardiac Cath Lab Tech Medical City Heart Hospital Full Time Sign On Bonus and/or Relocation may be available
- Identify steps in established procedures to provide technical assistance for selected diagnostic and interventional invasive cardiology procedures, which include supply, equipment operation, monitoring, imaging and use of medical devices
- Use hemodynamic and ECG monitoring, including interpretation of data.
- Scrub assist for all diagnostic and interventional CV procedures including preparation of supplies and instruments, preparation and maintenance of the sterile field, preparation and manipulation of cardiac catheters, guide-wires and devices
- Injection of contrast media and medications from the sterile field as directed and supervised by the physician
- Documentation of procedures and patient information according to hospital policy.
- Assist to coordinate procedure schedule as assigned
- Assist with inventory control as directed by the supervisor / manager
- Support the mission, vision, and values of the organization
- Other duties as assigned
- Allied Health degree or three years of Cath Lab or Electrophysiology (EP) experience.
- Current American Heart Association Basic Life Support (BLS) provider
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (ACLS) within 1 year of hire date or transfer into position
- Certification as Registered Cardiac Electrophysiology Specialist (RCES), Registered Cardiovascular Invasive Specialist (RCIS) or American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) or three years Cath Lab or Electrophysiology (EP) experience.
About Medical City Heart Hospital: Medical City Heart Hospital offers 63 private patient rooms and a wide array of cardiac services, including complex vascular and heart surgery, advanced heart failure treatment, structural heart, minimally invasive vascular surgery and other specialized heart care.
We are a family 270,000 strong! Our Talent Acquisition team is reviewing applications immediately. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted promptly for interviews. Submit your resume today to join our community of caring!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website