SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Medical City of Fort Worth Work Schedule: PRN Nights 7p-7a
About this role:
- HCA Medical City Healthcare is looking for PRN RN's to work within PCU or Med Surge Units across our local Hospitals.
- These are night or weekend opportunities.
- Twelve week commitments
- Earn $10,000 - $15,000 Bonus for work commitment (bonus paid in two increments)
- Apply today to speak with one of our Recruiters in more detail about these great opportunites.
Medical City of Ft. Worth is a 320 bed MAGNET facility located in the heart of Fort Worth. It serves as a tertiary referral center not only for Tarrant County, but also numerous counties within a 90 mile radius.
- Accredited Chest Pain Center with PCI
- Accredited AMI Program
- Accredited Stroke Center
- Cardiovascular center of Excellence
- Critical Care Unit – RN
- The counties' most premier Transplant services facility- Fort Worth Transplant Institute
A few of the benefits we provide you:
Industry Leading Clinical Training and Professional Academy - Emerging Leaders
Tuition Reimbursement and Student loan forgiveness programs
401K (3 to 9% based on tenure)
Employee Stock Purchase Plan
Full Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance.
New Extended Family Leave
Healthcare and Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts
Hundreds of consumer discounts
Financial Fitness Program with a Certified Financial Planner
Please see the CNE Message, that our ECNO, Dr. Zach Mueller, was so gracious to record for us. https://youtube.com/embed/8-pmh3__VOc?&showinfo=0&enablejsapi=1&rel=0&wmode=transparent
QualificationsEssential Professional Requirements:
- Minimum of 1 year as an RN, with acute care/hospital experience.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing; BSN required
- Licensed Registered Nurse from the Texas State Board of Nursing or compact license is accepted.
Learn more about our commitment to our providers both culturally and professionally by checking out our mission/values and our benefits.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website