DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Medical City Healthcare Division Clinical Educator Critical Care (ICU/PCU) Assigned Facilities: Medical City Fort Worth, MC Alliance, MC Weatherford Do you want to be a part of a family and not just another employee? Are you looking for a work environment where diversity and inclusion thrive? Submit your application today and find out what it truly means to be a part of a team.
Medical City Healthcare is one of the region's largest, most comprehensive health care providers, licensed for 3,424 patient beds with 16 hospitals across the Dallas-Fort Worth area.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. This Clinical Educator is responsible for enhancing professional practice and the provision of quality patient care in ICU/PCU throughout hospitals in their assigned division. The Clinical Professional Development Specialty Educator will have deep subject matter expertise in intensive care and progressive care nursing and will provide evidence-based, quality educational programs and activities that promote professional competency for nursing, inter- professional and non-licensed clinical staff in the ICU/PCU setting. Additional Responsibilities
- Ability to travel up to 75% of the time within the North Texas Division
- Must remain flexible and available to provide staffing assistance for any/all disaster or emergency situations
- Must be flexible to work evenings and nights to meet the educational needs of the clinicians
- Assist in providing simulation models in the simulation lab
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QualificationsEducation & Experience:
- Required: Bachelor's degree; must be in Nursing if the applicant does not have an Masters Science in Nursing
- Preferred: Master's degree in Nursing, Healthcare Administration, Education or other clinical field
- Required: 3+ years of experience in clinical education; 3+ years' experience in nursing specialty in an acute care hospital
- Or equivalent combination of education and/or experience
- Current Texas RN license required
- BLS issued by the American Heart Association required
- Nursing Professional Development certification through American Nurses Credentialing Center and/or clinical certification recognized by ANCC within 1 year of hire
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website