SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Social Worker Medical City Denton 3 to 4 days a week (8a - 5p) to include at least 2 weekend shifts a month Position Summary: Responsible for oversight of and coordination of care and service delivery of selected patient population across continuum of illness promotion of effective utilization monitoring of resources, leadership role with interdisciplinary team to achieve optional outcomes through the tools of case management. Participates in projects, research and special interest activities to further develop leadership and advance skills. Discharge planning will begin at the time of (and prior to) admission, and reassessed ongoing throughout the course of hospitalization. Quality and Risk Management issues will also be monitored for and reported to the Quality department as part of the Patient Safety Initiative program. This position is specifically accountable for admissions to the assigned area.
- Current license as Licensed Master Social Worker (LMSW) by Texas Dept. of Health
- Advanced certification by accredited board preferred.
- Basic Life Support (BLS) required.
- LMSW with at least 5 or more years clinical experience in acute care environment
- UR or case management background, one year preferred.
- Knowledge of federal and state requirements.
- Working knowledge of community and governmental resources as well as knowledge of private payer regulations desirable.
- Ability to work/function as participant as well as facilitator to interdisciplinary team, statistical analysis, critical thinking.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website