DescriptionSHIFT: No Weekends
Patient Safety Coordinator Full Time- Days Medical City Dallas Founded in 1974, Medical City Hospital is recognized for its state-of-the-art medical facilities and commitment to excellence in patient care. Located in Dallas, our medical team consists of more than 1,150 physicians, many of whom are recognized as the world's best in their specialties. We operate as a 876-bed tertiary care center, and we hope from the moment you walk through our doors, you will notice the Medical City difference. Our staff is passionate about their work and committed to providing excellent patient care. This has allowed Medical City to become a place where healing, compassion, humanity and simple kindness are celebrated daily.
We offer you an excellent total compensation package, including competitive salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us. Your benefits include 401k, PTO medical, dental, flex spending, life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program, student loan repayment program and employee stock purchase program. We would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity
Join our team and you will experience a total rewards package to support your health, life, career and 401K retirement including:
- A supportive and collaborative work environment
- Opportunities to progress in function, skill, and pay
- A competitive wage scale with annual merit increases
- Generous tuition reimbursement and clinical certification support
- A comprehensive health and wellness package including medical, dental and prescription drug coverage
- HCA's Time Away From Work Program that combines paid time off, disability coverage and leaves of absence (including paid family leave)
The Patient Safety Coordinator
- Assists the Risk Manager and Patient Safety Director with operational oversight of the Patient Safety and Risk Management program.
- Supports the promotion a patient safety culture; emphasizing risk reduction while analyzing trends of events to determine process improvements to ensure alignment of patient safety and high reliability strategies
- Assists in the evaluation of near misses, investigation of occurrence reports, clinical surveillance and regulatory/legislative standards.
- Educate, evaluate, monitor, and/or the elimination of professional and general liability exposures
- Collects, analyzes and evaluates data to develop recommendations for improvement of clinical risk management programs
- Collaborates with the Risk Manager and Patient Safety Director in completion of CSIP
- Baccalaureate degree in healthcare-related field,
- A minimum of 2-3 years of progressive health care experience in an acute care facility or 1-2 years' experience in clinical risk management.
- Broad knowledge and familiarity with healthcare-related regulatory requirements.
- Current RN license in the State of Texas or compact license
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website