SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Registered Nurse Med Surg PRN PRN Nights 7P-7A and weekends
- Medical City Arlington is looking for PRN RNs to work within our Med/Surg units across our facility
- We have 4 Med Surg floors focusing on Oncology, Neurology, Ortho Trauma and Post Surgical patients
- Night Shift and/or weekend opportunity
- Twelve week commitment
- Earn $10,000 - $15,000 Bonus for work commitment (bonus paid in two increments)
- Apply today to speak with our Recruiter in more detail about this great opportunity
Medical City Arlington is a 432-bed full-service hospital located in the heart of the growing South Arlington area. Our team consists of well over 1,000 full-time and part-time nurses, therapists, technicians and other healthcare personnel. Medical City Arlington is proud to be a leader in Dallas/Fort worth healthcare with nearly 700 highly skilled physicians who represent a wide variety of medical specialties. Together we form a team that is focused on high-quality care delivered safely in an environment filled with compassion and service.
We are committed to providing our employees with the support they need. At Medical City Arlington we offer an array of medical, dental, and vision packages as well as several add-on perks to make your benefits package truly customizable to you and your family needs. Some of the unique benefits we offer include:
- Student Loan Repayment
- Tuition Reimbursement/Assistance Programs
- Paid Personal Leave
- 401k (100% annual match – 3% to 9% of pay based on years of service)
- Identity Theft Protection discounts
- Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
HCA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
QualificationsRequired Job Qualifications include:
- Current licensure as a Registered Nurse from Texas Board of Nurse Examiners. Compact license is accepted.
- Current Basic Life Support (BLS) for healthcare provider issued by American Heart Association or American Red Cross
- Must have recent Medical Surgical acute care experience of at least 1 year.
Our Company's recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
Apply on company website