Are you passionate about the patient experience? At HCA Healthcare, we are committed to caring for patients with purpose and integrity. We care like family! Jump-start your career as a(an) Clinical Dietitian PRN today with Medical City Alliance.Benefits
Medical City Alliance, offers a total rewards package that supports the health, life, career and retirement of our colleagues. The available plans and programs include:
- Comprehensive medical coverage that covers many common services at no cost or for a low copay. Plans include prescription drug and behavioral health coverage as well as free telemedicine services and free AirMed medical transportation.
- Additional options for dental and vision benefits, life and disability coverage, flexible spending accounts, supplemental health protection plans (accident, critical illness, hospital indemnity), auto and home insurance, identity theft protection, legal counseling, long-term care coverage, moving assistance, pet insurance and more.
- Free counseling services and resources for emotional, physical and financial wellbeing
- 401(k) Plan with a 100% match on 3% to 9% of pay (based on years of service)
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan with 10% off HCA Healthcare stock
- Family support through fertility and family building benefits with Progyny and adoption assistance.
- Referral services for child, elder and pet care, home and auto repair, event planning and more
- Consumer discounts through Abenity and Consumer Discounts
- Retirement readiness, rollover assistance services and preferred banking partnerships
- Education assistance (tuition, student loan, certification support, dependent scholarships)
- Colleague recognition program
- Time Away From Work Program (paid time off, paid family leave, long- and short-term disability coverage and leaves of absence)
- Employee Health Assistance Fund that offers free employee-only coverage to full-time and part-time colleagues based on income.
Learn more about Employee Benefits
Note: Eligibility for benefits may vary by location.
Come join our team as a(an) Clinical Dietitian PRN. We care for our community! Just last year, HCA Healthcare and our colleagues donated $13.8 million dollars to charitable organizations. Apply Today!Job Summary and Qualifications
Our Clinical Dietitians are responsible for coordinating patient nutritional care under the general supervision of the Director of Food and Nutrition Services. The commitment to service, safety and professionalism is critical to achieving the best experience for our patients. Come join our team of dedicated professionals that are committed to delivering the best patient care
What you will do in this role:
- You will be a member of Nutrition Support Team with the pharmacist and physician(s).
- You will provide nutritional screenings and assessments of patients.
- You will educate the patient on therapeutic diets.
- You will inform Aide staff in deciding which patient foods are allowed and disallowed based on the prescribed diet.
- You will document the patient's tolerance, appropriateness, response to nutritional support and make recommendations.
- Commission Dietetic Registration must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Licensed Dietician must be obtained within 90 days of employment start date
- Bachelors Degree
This role requires you to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 based on local, state and /or federal law or regulations (unless a medical or religious exemption is approved).
Medical City Alliance serves families from Fort Worth, Keller, Haslet, Saginaw and Tarrant County. Our 99+ bed hospital offers 30+ specialties. We offer 2 convenient ER locations, including our off-campus ER in Saginaw. Our maternity floor includes labor and delivery suites and c-section ORs. We have a well-baby nursery, postpartum rooms, and a Level III NICU. We offer compassionate care with state-of-the-art surgical equipment. Our hospital offers robotic surgery to perform procedures. Our facility provides comprehensive cardiology services. We prioritize early detection and treatment of heart disease. Our advanced technology provides quick results to our patients. Our patient satisfaction scores rank in the top decile of hospitals nationwide. Our physicians rank Medical City Alliance as excellent in quality of care. We are a part of the Medical City network of hospitals. Patients are ensured access to medical experts and advanced healthcare innovations across the network.
HCA Healthcare has been recognized as one of the World's Most Ethical Companies® by the Ethisphere Institute more than ten times. In recent years, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.7 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses."The great hospitals will always put the patient and the patient's family first, and the really great institutions will provide care with warmth, compassion, and dignity for the individual."- Dr. Thomas Frist, Sr.
HCA Healthcare Co-Founder
If you are looking for an opportunity that provides satisfaction and personal growth, we encourage you to apply for our Clinical Dietitian PRN opening. We promptly review all applications. Highly qualified candidates will be contacted for interviews. Unlock the possibilities and apply today!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Apply on company website