Physician Network Manager
Matrix Medical Network has provided expert care and health services to millions of at-risk individuals where they live and work for more than 20 years. The organization's network of approximately 5,000 clinicians meets individuals wherever they are to assess their health and safety, identify and close care gaps, and offer life-changing services that activate them to manage their own health.
Matrix, in partnership with its expert clinical advisory panel, offers customizable solutions across four distinct lines of business via in-home visits, telehealth, on-site support at medical facilities and businesses, and Mobile Health Clinics:
- Matrix Clinical Care helps seniors and other at-risk individuals enjoy a better quality of care, experience better health outcomes, and identify chronic conditions that may otherwise go undiagnosed.
- Matrix Clinical Solutions helps keep workers healthy and businesses run productively by designing custom workplace health solutions and providing testing, tracing, and clinical care solutions. Matrix also offers a safety verified certification program developed in collaboration with the Cleveland Clinic.
- Matrix Clinical Trials provides rapid and scalable decentralized trial solutions to reach broad and diverse trial participant populations and improve the patient experience. Matrix adheres to the highest standards in quality, compliance, and data collection to accelerate trial completion timelines and support trial partners.
- Matrix Clinical Labs is a CLIA-certified and CAP-accredited laboratory that provides state-of-the-art diagnostic services and clinical testing support.
Why Work at Matrix?
- The opportunity to work with one of the fastest growing companies in healthcare whose vision is to provide unparalleled quality and value to providers and members.
- Our opportunities allow you to leverage your expertise and compassion, making a direct impact to the health and well-being of members.
- Competitive Compensation: Be rewarded for your effort and passion while making a difference in the community.
- Matrix Medical Network is proud to be a Diversity, Equity and Inclusion Employer
- 5+ years working with physicians in an administrative leadership environment – eg. Large practice manager, medical staff at a hospital.
- Knowledge of State physician-oversight requirements for Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Knowledge of state-licensing requirements and standards
- Understanding of clinical scope-of-practice allowances and limitations for physicians and APPs
- Strong leadership and project management experience
- Associates degree with significant experience, Bachelors Degree preferred
- The ability to successfully lead and/or coordinate a project by exhibiting strong communicating skills, both written and oral.
- Exhibit professional behavior at all times as a representative of Matrix Medical Network
- Establish strong working relationships with organizational team members to support cross functional collaboration.
- Consistent demonstration of high integrity, self-motivation and proactive thinking and approach.
- Ability and comfort with navigating ambiguous situations, thinking outside the box, and coming up with creative solutions to problems
Supervisory Responsibility: None
Travel Requirements: None
Work Conditions: Corporate Office environment
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
- As a clinical organization, we support vaccinations because we care about the health and safety of our colleagues and those we serve. Moreover, our clients are increasingly expecting us to be vaccinated due to the vulnerability of those we serve. As such, Matrix Medical Network requires that all team members are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, unless they are eligible for a specific exemption.
Matrix Medical Network is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. It is the policy of Matrix to provide equal employment opportunities without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, age, disability, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information or any other protected characteristic under applicable law. It is also the policy of Matrix that qualified individuals with disabilities receive equal opportunity in regard to job application procedures, hiring, and all aspects of the employment process. Matrix is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. Consistent with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and applicable state and local laws, it is the policy of Matrix to provide reasonable accommodation when requested by a qualified applicant or employee with a disability, unless such accommodation would cause an undue hardship. If reasonable accommodation is needed to participate in the job application or interview process, pre-employment testing, to otherwise participate in the selection process, to perform essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and privileges of employment, please contact MatrixHR@matrixhealth.net.
Primary Location: Matrix Medical Network, 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258 Job: Physician Network Manager, Regular Shift, temporary remote, 9201 E. Mountain View Road, Scottsdale, AZ 85258, temporary work from home opportunity, onsite, office, Full Job Level: Day Job, Manager, Physician Network, NCQA, physician oversight, full time, Monday, Friday, regular, Job Type, Standard, Pay, Hours.
About the Position:
Type: Full Time Regular
Compensation: $80,000 to $95,000 a year
Location: 9201 E. Mountain View Road, #200, Scottsdale, AZ 85258.
Position is temporarily remote due to COVID 19. Will eventually report onsite at the office. Travel: Zero to minimal travel
Hours: Days, evenings and flexible
Benefits Offered to include: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K with company matching and eligible for tuition discount to name a few.
The Physician Network Manager will oversee the Matrix National Physician Network across all departments including Clinical Care, Clinical Trials, Clinical Labs, and Clinical Solutions. Responsibilities will include establishment and maintenance of a network of physicians to meet the diverse and changing needs of the organization, ensuring regulatory compliance and quality of physician-provided services, maintaining a strong supportive relationship with the physicians, and helping to define and guide the overall strategy related to the physician network.
- Become the subject matter expert for the physician network. Be the primary point person for internal questions and requests related to the physician network.
- Be the primary point person for the physicians themselves and establish a collegial relationship with them.
- Help lead initiatives, and guide strategy, to expand and enhance the network and physician-related programs.
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to ensure the success and growth of physician-related programs. This includes legal, regulatory, operations, human resources, and executive leadership.
- Ensure Matrix has the ability to meet it's evolving physician-related demands as a growing and rapidly evolving organization (eg. Enhanced clinical services, prescriptive authority, etc).
- Work with appropriate subject matter experts to ensure physician-related programs comply with national and state regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate on, help lead, and assume certain administrative tasks such as:
- Manage monthly chart review as required by state regulations. Includes ensuring successful delivery and continued follow up through completion.
- Managing the process of onboarding new physicians and the process for physicians leaving the company
- Managing physician capacity as outlined by state regulations
- Ongoing evaluation of state physician supervisory/collaborative requirements and chart review process
- Creation and delivery of informational/educational material as required
- Work directly with clinical team on creation and maintenance of documentation as outlined by individual state requirements
- Support physician recruiting and interviewing as appropriate
- Seek to enhance and ensure physician satisfaction.
- Establish and support programs to ensure the quality of physician-provided services.
- Coordination of regular Physician Network Meetings (eg. The Quarterly Collaborating Physicians Meeting)
- Develop and distribute regular physician communications (including newsletters approximately monthly)
- Support physician contract development, management, and tracking
- Administrative reporting responsibility for physicians and other staff as assigned.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Apply on company website