- Master's Degree required OR commensurate experience and satisfactory completion of NP licensure.
- Current RN and NP licensure in state of practice to include prescription authority or the ability to obtain
- Board certified by the AANP, ANCC or the AACCN in a Matrix approved specialty.
- Have a current BLS,ACLS or CPR certification.
- Have a Minimum of 1 year experience as a Nurse Practitioner
- Have the ability to travel, a valid state driver license and able to drive a car, proof of adequate automobile insurance coverage for the state of residence.
- Have strong computer skills and familiarity with Employee health/medical record software.
- Possess excellent verbal and written communication skills with patient, clients and colleagues.
- Be comfortable and flexible with frequent change.
- We have a clear vision of where we are going, and we are guided by core values that embody our organization and our culture.
- We emphasizes innovation and growth, and you will be given the opportunities and tools to develop personally and professionally.
- We encourage and celebrate collaboration.
- We have a deep commitment to positively impact the communities in which we work and to make a difference in the lives of who we serve.
Matrix Medical Network is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Sanford, ME 04073 Primary Location: Sanfrod, ME 04073 Job: Clinical—Nurse Practitioner or NP. Regular Shift. Full or Part Time Job Level: Day Job, 8am, 5pm, Travel, Monday, Friday. No on-call, no evening, no weekend hours unless desired. Job, Clinical, Nursing, Work from Home Opportunity, Regular, Job Type, Standard, Travel, Flexible, Pay, No Call, Hours.
About the Position:
Type: Full Time
Location: Home, SNF, Telehealth and other community environments in: Sandford, ME 04073
Hours: Days, Evening, no weekend or on-call committment
Salary: Starting base from $85,000 + year of experience + additional incentive on completed CHAs.
Matrix Provider – What to Expect:
- Make a difference in people's lives by conducting Pediatric/Adult/Geriatric. assessments, medical history, diagnosis and treatment, health education, physician referrals, case management referrals, follow-up and clear documentation according to Matrix guidelines and protocols.
- Work collaboratively with physicians, case managers, social workers, family members, key caregivers and any appropriate ancillary medical personnel as appropriate. Collaborate with Primary Care Physician (PCP) on patient education. Provide follow-up.
- A nationwide network of advanced practice providers to build and maintain relationships.
- Services may be provided in a variety of venues to include; Home Visits, Skilled Facility Visits, Mobile Clinic Visits, Telehealth Visits, and Retail Clinic Visits.
Apply on company website