We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleVice President, Instalment Solutions & Push Payments• The Product and Engineering team vision is to create a world beyond plastic through a combination of technology and strategic partnerships. We are creating great experiences for consumers across all channels and all devices, enabling issuers and merchants to reach new consumers in ways not possible in the pre-digital world.
• We work with banks, merchants and digital participants to enable consumers to use connected devices for everyday shopping and payments, whether online or offline, on their smartphone, at a retail POS, or through an IoT device.
• The Installment Solutions Vice President position is based in Singapore and forms the nucleus of a small, dynamic team focused on scaling instalment payments online and at POS, as well as leveraging fintech partnerships in the instalments space.
• As Installments lead, the function requires the individual to possess a strong combination of strategic, commercial and product mindset. You will be working with existing installments or buy-now-pay-later partners, but also helping drive commercial engagement with new partners, as well as issuers and acquirers.
• The role requires that you be the installments/BNPL thought leader for Mastercard and drive our innovation in this space.
• This role also has a secondary responsibility to drive Mastercard Send push payments product and GTM across the AP region, primarily focusing on strategy, commercialization/GTM and senior management interactions.
• In addition to instalments, the role also covers key integrations with other Mastercard assets and partners, including:
o Gateway, acquirers, Point Of Sale
o Debit, Credit issuers
o Fast ACH/RTP networks
• Do you want to help create the future of Mastercard and of payments?
• Are you motivated to be a part of driving a world beyond cash and plastic?
• Do you want to be part of a diverse and exciting team?
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website