Who is Mastercard?
We are the global technology company behind the world's fastest payments processing network. We are a vehicle for commerce, a connection to financial systems for the previously excluded, a technology innovation lab, and the home of Priceless®. We ensure every employee has the opportunity to be a part of something bigger and to change lives. We believe as our company grows, so should you. We believe in connecting everyone to endless, priceless possibilities.
Job TitleSr. Software Developer in Test, PathfindersThe Role: Senior Software Developer in Test
We are looking to hire software developers that are eager to have a significant influence on our full stack technology overhaul using nothing but the best products, patterns and practices! At Ethoca we are seeking developers that want to implement 100% test automation. Our scrum teams have already transformed, and our automated suites run as part of the Continuous Development pipeline. Our regression suite is 90% automated. We are looking for developers who have a keen eye for quality and attention to detail. The ideal candidate is seeking a technically challenging environment and will strive to continuously improve the test automation frameworks, the test infrastructure and the testing process.
• Have working knowledge of expected functionality of product components
• Create test plans to achieve the best test approach in collaboration with cross functional teams
• Create comprehensive and well-structured test cases for all test types in scope
• Design automated tests for features
• Independently design and implement modularized, data driven and reusable tests that can be executed on different environments
• Develop, maintain and identify improvements to the automation commons libraries and framework that will be used by the scrum teams
• Troubleshoot defects and resolution to closure
• Ensure test assets are kept up to date and continually evaluated against test objectives (maintain all testing assets)
• Execute automated test suites against the released version of the application with a goal of maintaining 100% test stability
• Support the release process by executing and maintaining test suites for smoke, sanity, regression and operational validation.
• Conduct reviews of test case coverage for any test types in scope to ensure appropriate risk-based testing approach is achieved.
• Conduct peer code reviews, providing feedback around logical implementation, and best practice improvement opportunities around patterns, algorithms, library usage, etc.
Required Skills and Experience:
• Bachelors in Computer Science or technical related degree or equivalent experience.
• Ability to understand new concepts quickly, and apply them accurately through an evolving, dynamic, agile environment.
• Knowledgeable with Continuous Integration & Delivery principles with an eye for automation
• Advanced working knowledge of Java.
• Experience with Selenium WebDriver.
• Experience using testing frameworks like Junit, TestNG.
• Experience with testing SOAP/REST web APIs.
• Working knowledge of DB2 and/or other relational databases.
• Excellent knowledge of QA principles within SDLC.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Our Technology Stack:
• App Tier – JBoss, Websphere, JEE, Quartz, Springboot, Redis
• Queue - Kafka cluster, Kafka for multidata center support (near future).
• Data Tier – DB2, Cockroach (future), Cassandra (future)
• Testing - Selenium WebDriver, Protractor, Rest Assured, Test Rail, SoapUI, Postman
• Performance Testing: JMeter, New Relic, Zabbix
• Cloud: AWS, Openstack
Investment in your career:
Join our team and stimulate your career growth. We have a vast-array of initiatives to continually develop our team and provide a wide variety of opportunities and technologies
• Online learning access to Safari.com
• 10 Personal Training days given to each employee
• Career path advancement planning to expand into new areas and skills
• Monthly knowledge sharing sessions held on a vast array of technical topics lead by our Distinguished Technologists
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website