We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Specialist, Talent AcquisitionOverview
Mastercard's continued success relies on attracting the best talent in market. As we grow, hiring the brightest and best has never been more important. In this opportunity, you are accountable for designing, planning and coordinating talent acquisition, (TA) efforts; ensuring TA programs are scalable to support local, regional and global technical teams as well as delivering excellent stakeholder and candidate experiences as an Ambassador of Mastercard.
You will collaborate as consultant to Operations and Technology and Product and Engineering teams on a wide variety of talent acquisition strategies, programs and processes to ensure we continue to attract the best talent. Day to day this will include talent planning, candidate sourcing, engagement campaigns, market research, recruiting, assessment and employer branding.
• Build sourcing strategies through detailed market research and data mining, using resources such as LinkedIn or social media and passive channels to reach prospective candidates
• Lead talent engagement outreach and screen prospective internal and external candidates.
• Serve as the primary ambassador for the talent pool, with seamless integration into the interview process.
• Implement and tailor marketing, creative and branding TA strategies (e.g. social media engagement, segmentation driven visuals), and collaborate with Communications on large projects
• Coordinate phases of the TA process for assigned talent pipelines and evaluate team recommendations of candidates
• Monitors progress against quarterly metrics for time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and candidate pipelines, implement continuous improvement concepts
• Act as an Ambassador for Mastercard to support Diversity, Equity and Inclusion initiatives, partnering with external suppliers and communities
• Assists in development and analysis of niche technological specialties, creating opportunities for us to respond to market shifts and trends
• Build long term talent engagement pools and competitor analysis dashboards to assist workforce planning and support hiring managers
• Assist in the creation and success of events strategies with strong return on investment
All About You
• Experience implementing talent acquisition programs/processes including candidate screening, assessment and selection in an internal, fast-paced and matrixed environment
• Track record delivering hiring results for roles that may be “hard to fill”
• Proven track record delivering or exceeding quarterly goals improving time-to-fill, cost per hire, diverse candidate slates and candidate pipelines
• Experience screening, assessing and selecting prospective top candidates and provide a robust analysis and insight to candidate
• Experience conducting market analysis independently and communicating effectively and clearly with candidates (i.e. cold-calling, interviewing), collating findings in a clear manner across multiple functions & industries
• Experience in strong candidate management and consistent engagement
• Demonstrated success identifying new candidate pools and sources within IT and Technical skillsets
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website