We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Software EngineerAPI Platform team owns and operates Mastercard Developer Portal(https://developer.mastercard.com/), the place created by developers for developers. We are looking for a technically strong, versatile and customer obsessed Java Software Developer for the team.
• Have you designed and implemented complex systems that you are proud of?
• Are you comfortable with multiple programming languages and tools?
• Have you demonstrated your expertise in implementing strong frontend and backend systems?
• Do you look forward to work in a role where you own features and their delivery?
• Do you rank yourself high on paying attention to detail?
• Have you had your customers recognize you for extraordinarily meeting their needs and expectations?
• Have you introduced automation to gain efficiency?
• Senior React Developer for features from design and development through to delivery. And mentor other developers.
• Contributes to development and maintenance of the suite of constantly evolving API Platform products
• Creates tools and products that help internal service owners publish their services on Mastercard Developers
• Generates creative ideas to continually improve the processes in place and executes them collaboratively
All about you
• Very strong object-oriented design and development skills
• Very strong React experience
• Demonstrated experience on developing robust frontend systems
• Comfortable with databases and debugging UI issues.
• Experience in React standards and strong knowledge of test framework.
• Excellent leadership, influential and writing skills
• Offers high value contributions to the product, team and the company outside of what is askedIn the US, Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
NYC Salary Range: $112,000 - $173,000
Apply on company website