We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Security Monitoring and Response AnalystOverview
• Have you desired to work with new and emerging technologies?
• Are you motivated to help secure a large organization and its customers?
• Do you have a passion for solving complex problems?
• Perform application control throughout the environment
• Configure application control policies to prevent the spread of malicious software
• Implement kernel exclusions and other modifications to ensure system performance
• Providing technical guidance for the implementation of endpoint protection tools.
• Developing documentation and procedures for both internal and external use
• Manage DLP tools to prevent the insecure transmission of sensitive Mastercard information
All About You
• Self-starter, continuously looking to improve the security posture of the organization
• Experience with application control processes and products, including familiarity with developing and maintaining application whitelist approaches at an enterprise level
• Experience and working knowledge of one or more application control products: McAfee Application Control, Microsoft Application Control, and VMWare Carbon Black Protect
• Sharp analytical abilities with proven technical and creative skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Experience with scripting languages is a plus
• Previous experience in a server administration or workstation administration role is a plus
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website