We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Managing Consultant- Credit Risk ExpertOverview
• MasterCard Advisors is comprised of three synergistic business units with distinct P&Ls: Consulting Services, Information Services, and Managed Services. These business units are supported by Advanced Analytics, Advisors Promotion & Marketing, Information Technologies & Advisors Technology Integration, Data Acquisition & Business Development, Human Resources & Development, Finance, Operations, Law and a Project Management Office.
• Consulting Services is charged with combining professional problem-solving skills with deep payments expertise to address the challenges and opportunities of its clients, enhance MasterCard's strategic and tactical performance and establish MasterCard's global thought-leadership preeminence.
• Information Services is responsible for the direct monetization of MasterCard's differentiated data asset.
• Managed Services is charged with providing superior executional services and turn-key solutions by leveraging MasterCard's unique differentiated data asset and exceptional modeling and analytical capabilities on behalf of large and small clients.
Role Description and Major Responsibilities
Responsible for delivering top quality work as a subject matter expert in credit risk.
• Rigorously and logically identify issues covering entire client problems in credit risk, analytics, risk policy benchmarks, risk scorecards etc.
• Generate thought leadership in safety & security, credit risk across AP region
• Generate key hypotheses and independently structures work at the stream or small project level
• Synthesize analyses into clear, sound recommendations
• Identify creative and useful additional analyses required and suggest new paradigms for recommendations
• Create effective, impactful and quality assured storylines and slides at stream or small project level
• Participate in recruiting, training, and developing others, as requested
• Develop effective working relationships with mid- to senior-level client management
• Independently assess client agenda, internal culture and change readiness.
All About You
Core Consulting Skills
• Analytics & Insights
• Communications & Presence
• Team Contribution & Engagement Management
High Performance Culture.
Education, Qualifications and Experience
• Undergraduate degree required
• MBA or relevant post graduate degree recommended
• Not applicable
Experience and Skills Needed:
• MBA (or graduate) with extensive years in a retail bank with significant experience in credit risk, authorizations, analytics, safety & security area
• Prior consulting experience in top tier consulting firms preferred
• Managing Card Management Systems including subsystems such as Fraud Detection Systems, Database Marketing Tools, Workflow systems etc.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Excellent analytical skills
• Ability to lead a team
• Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Advanced Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
• Attention to detail
• Willingness to travel
• English and Mandarin required
• Additional languages desired
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website