We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleSenior Customer Technical Services Analyst-2Job Description Summary
• Responsible for all aspects of operations support for existing customers, including process, business and technical consultation
• Accountable for end to end process ownership of client service requests and the coordination of teams to resolve issues within a service level contract to avoid financial penalties
• Accountable for developing and maintaining customer support guidelines, metrics, tools and practices throughout the customer life cycle
• Collects customer feedback and market intelligence and shares findings with partners in Technology, Product and Customer Delivery
• Meets with Customers and MasterCard teams to conduct inquiry reviews and to identify technology or process enhancements
• Intakes and documents detailed and accurate information on customer issues, concerns, and requests for enhancements
• Assists customers with completing service inquiries through research, suggests diagnoses using readily available tools, and provides business and operational knowledge to assist in technical and operational support
• Clarifies customer inquiries regarding in-place documentations or presentations; may pull and review basic code as needed
• Interacts directly with internal customers under supervision and according to established protocols
• Collaborates with other team members to facilitate internal consultation process and to answer basic customer questions
• Experience using MasterCard tools, systems, and documentations to resolve basic customer issues; ability to review own work
• Experience answering and completing basic customer service inquiries
• Basic understanding of software patterns and concepts, programming languages, database structures, and related operational protocols
• Basic understanding of training materials
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website