We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Software EngineeringOverview
• The ability to build and operate a payments processing platform in a new market
• Represent Mastercard operations & technology interests within region
• Viewed as the subject matter expert in your particular field of expertise
• Ability to work in a “start-up” environment
• Closely liaison with key stakeholders and potential 3rd party resources
• Have you ever brought a product to market in an emerging market?
• Have you worked in a “start-up” environment from design-build-operate?
• What experiences do you have working in a highly regulated environment?
• Formally supervises, coaches, and develops a work group/team
• Ensures own team(s) compliance to goal setting and performance appraisal process
• Coach and guide employees within own team(s)
• Provides strategic leadership related to specific applications and systems, or software-development methodologies
All About You
• IT experience in all phases of the development lifecycle and in relationship building with business clients
• Experienced in engaging external IT vendors, including managing vendor selection and maintenance of vendor relations
• Experience working in cross-functional and large projects
• Intermediate in architecture and design
• Advanced in software development
• Advanced in people leadership
Due to COVID-19, most of our employees are working from home. We've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by phone or video and are onboarding new hires remotely. We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together.
Mastercard is an inclusive Equal Employment Opportunity employer that considers applicants without regard to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, disabled or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you require accommodations or assistance to complete the online application process, please contact email@example.com and identify the type of accommodation or assistance you are requesting. Do not include any medical or health information in this email. The Reasonable Accommodations team will respond to your email promptly.
Apply on company website