We work to connect and power an inclusive, digital economy that benefits everyone, everywhere by making transactions safe, simple, smart and accessible. Using secure data and networks, partnerships and passion, our innovations and solutions help individuals, financial institutions, governments and businesses realize their greatest potential. Our decency quotient, or DQ, drives our culture and everything we do inside and outside of our company. We cultivate a culture of inclusion for all employees that respects their individual strengths, views, and experiences. We believe that our differences enable us to be a better team – one that makes better decisions, drives innovation and delivers better business results.
Job TitleManager, Finance Business PartnerOverview
• Responsible for budgeting and forecasting short/long-term plans, as well as preparing and analyzing internal and external financial reports
• Activities include managing risks and opportunities, monitoring the organization's revenue and expenses while considering macro-economic factors
• Supports and undertakes gathering operational metrics and data points and uses them to compare against current financial forecasts
• Supports financial reporting process for all major localization initiatives including Europe, India, China and others
• Prepares and updates designated financial reports
• Collects new business case inputs from operational and other teams and translates into financial forecasts, including but not limited to people hardware licensing expenses and third-party costs; checks and maintains the integrity of financial models
• Works with localization Director to support command centers with ad-hoc and routine financial reporting
• Builds and maintains tools and reports; may serve as a go-to resource for financial technology (e.g.. Hyperion, Oracle)
All About You
• Financial analysis experience with progressively increasing responsibility
• Demonstrated ability to build internal and external business partnerships; begins to develop key relationships to understand the needs and objectives of stakeholders
• Experience reviewing and analyzing financial and operational modeling to support moderate-to-complex projects
• Experienced with financial systems and applications (e.g., Hyperion, Oracle)
• Experience resolving basic issues in a timely and efficient manner, begins to gain exposure to the resolution of complex issues
• Experience managing components of larger projects
• Experience working with colleagues from other business units and markets
• Experience creating and delivering presentations for internal learning, training events and/or business discussions
We value the safety of each member of our community because we know we're all in this together. In many locations, which may change over time, we've implemented a virtual hiring process and continue to interview candidates by video or phone. In addition, in some locations, only individuals who have been fully vaccinated will be permitted inside Mastercard offices until further notice.
In the US, Mastercard is a government contractor, which may legally require most Mastercard employees to be vaccinated unless a verified approved medical or religious exemption is granted. Further, we are currently making every effort towards having employees return to work in the office 2 days per week, if that makes sense for their team. Everyone must be vaccinated to enter Mastercard offices at this time. Therefore, we expect all candidates to be vaccinated or to be approved for a medical or religious accommodation prior to commencing work at Mastercard.
Corporate Security Responsibility
All activities involving access to Mastercard assets, information, and networks comes with an inherent risk to the organization and, therefore, it is expected that every person working for, or on behalf of, Mastercard is responsible for information security and must:
- Abide by Mastercard's security policies and practices;
- Ensure the confidentiality and integrity of the information being accessed;
- Report any suspected information security violation or breach, and
- Complete all periodic mandatory security trainings in accordance with Mastercard's guidelines.
Apply on company website